Mar. 21, 2020
1. It can be used as a background wall, can replace ceramics, marble.
2. It can be used as a home aluminum decoration ceiling, which can replace the home decoration 300 board or combine the home decoration 300 board installation design.
3. It can be used as an indoor curtain wall, which can replace tiles and marble to protect and decorate the wall surface, with more changes.
4. It can be used as a wrapped column, which can meet the requirements of different shapes of columns and design. It can be wood grain, stone grain, single-color, and complex color.
1. Corrosion test
Dilute sodium hydroxide solution (2% ~ 5%) can be dripped on the surface of the product and covered (to prevent the solution from drying). After a few hours, observe that the paint film should be free of corrosion.
2. Compare prices
Because the prices of the main raw materials for aluminum veneers are several, plus equipment depreciation, labor-management costs and production profits, the price has a certain bottom line. At present, the production profits of aluminum veneers have almost dropped to a low level, which is obviously too low. The price must be a more prominent feature of counterfeit and shoddy products.
3. Look at the thickness
According to national standards, the thickness of external wall panels should be 4 mm, and the thickness of aluminum panels should be 0.5 mm; the thickness of internal wall panels should be 3 mm, and the thickness of aluminum panels should be 0.2 mm; the aluminum panels of external wall panels are significantly harder than the aluminum panels of internal wall panels.
4. Peel test
The aluminum plate and the core layer should not be easily peeled off. After peeling off, both the aluminum plate and the plastic core material should have a layer of burred film.
5. Look at the hardness of the paint
Generally, fluorocarbon paint is slightly softer than other paints. Consumers can use hard objects to scratch the paint surface, and they need to be careful.
Welcome to LiveChat
Our agents not adailable right now. Please leave a message and we will get back to you