Dec. 31, 2019
The surface treatment process of Aluminum Ceiling Tile is mainly coating, roll coating and anodizing. The implementation methods and advantages of these several processes are different. Lamination is a physical process. A layer of film and a layer of aluminum are laminated under high temperature and high pressure. Roll coating is based on the international standard aluminum hot-rolled high-quality aluminum alloy plate with the beginning of 3 characters. The coating process is formed by pressure bonding; anodizing is to use a metal or alloy article as an anode, and use an electrolytic method to form an oxide film on its surface.
Lamination is a physical process. A layer of film and a layer of aluminum are laminated by high temperature and high pressure. The advantages of the lamination process are:
1. Resistant to oil fume: It is processed by PVC high-gloss film, which is easy to clean.
2. Abrasion resistance: Unique PET layer, durable.
3. Anti-moisture: the surface is covered with film, which avoids the direct contact between water and aluminum, and has strong durability.
4. Good touch: There is a film on the surface, and the touch is smooth, which changes the cold and single feeling of metal material.
5. many colors: a variety of colors to choose from.
6. the price is moderate, the price is good.
(2) roller coating
Roller coating is made by using the international standard aluminum hot-rolled high-quality aluminum alloy plate at the beginning of the three characters as the base material and laminated by three-coat three-bake roller coating process.
1. Health and environmental protection: It adopts the international standard aluminum material as the base material, free of harmful metal elements such as chromium and tribute, and conforms to EU international standards.
2. Adopting advanced nanotechnology, anti-scratch, anti-corrosion, and anti-oil.
3. resistance to decay: lasting color is not easy to change color.
4. acid and alkali resistance
5. Powder resistance: The roller coating process is even and delicate, which can effectively avoid the powder surface of the ceiling.
The advantages of the anodizing process are:
1. health and environmental protection: no chromium, mercury, cadmium, and other harmful metal elements
2. Scratch and abrasion resistance: can reach sapphire hardness
5. self-cleaning: antistatic, not easy to absorb dust, easy to clean.
6. Gorgeous colors: After multiple anodizing treatments, the colors are rich and the colors are true.
7. Seiko board: 36 processes carved from craftsmanship, the surface uneven texture effectively shields radiation.
Our company provides Wooden coated Aluminum Ceiling Tile.
Welcome to LiveChat
Our agents not adailable right now. Please leave a message and we will get back to you